Monday, July 9, 2012

No jeans when you bike ride


OK, so before I lost all the weight I HATED bike riding. 1st of all WHAT DO I WEAR? I had NO "active gear..lol..", no shorts, no nothing.
I refused to wear jeans biking and with a bike helmut and jeans PUUULLLEEAASSEE!! and runners...BARF. AND my butt hurting?, and it was sooo hard, and the Grove has so many hills.

Get the picture?

I told Ry last week I wanted to do the grouse grind with him and he almost died? WHAT? He's only been begging me forever. Me ( SCARED TO DEATH). Last time I went I hyperventilated and freaked out. lovely.

Today bike riding.

OH my gracious we had a flippen BLAST!!!!
It was not hard at all....*roll eyes*

We biked up to the water park (aka...terror park, more about that later.....) totally got soaked running through it all doing dare's with the girls. Then biked home. We were up late, BUT its summer. MEH!




See...notice my workout gear/active wear/ helmut with my runners.? THAT looks normal. 
Needless to say. I like biking. Its so fun being active. I know that is irritating to say BUT when you haven't been active for so long because your so scared you'd actually DIE or look ridiculous. It is a whole new world.

Well, my eyes are falling asleep. its time for bed!
NIGHT
LOVE LOVE
Jen

1 comment:

  1. We LOVE bike riding...it has become a Saturday morning tradition around our place. And biking to Krause farms for a treat never hurt anyone either ;-)

    ReplyDelete