Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Terror park


Anyone else notice lately the out of control kids at water parks. I think they've all been cooped up so long. OR more likely the MOM'S just want them to play and get out of their hair..lol.. and don't watch them. OR maybe its the Walnut Grove park..lol..

The GROVE is so the hood...lol..

All I know is my kids have been trampled, pushed, shoved, sprayed in the face, run over (poor Hope). Now, my kids are tough. They can hold their own. BUT what I'm noticing are the parents doing NOTHING about it. NOTHING.
Kids will be kids and things happen. I GET IT. BUT if your kid pushed a 3 year old right in front of you down a little hill and made her cry would you do somthing about it? I know I would.

MMmm..this mom. NOPE. not even a word. look. nod NOTHING. Her child kept with this behaviour with other kids as well.
I was kinda shocked. I just brushed it off.

Then each day as we went I noticed this happening again. Different kids. Different situations. BUT all came down to the the parents doing NOTHING or saying nothing at all. ALL things that the parent noticed.
WOWSA.......

I know I totally pull a "blind eye" at times BUT when it involved other kids.And my girls are the aggressor.... EVEN if by an accident I deal with it. It is NOT cool, in my mind.

Such is life. BUT the parenting up in the Grove MIGHT need to be checked. WHERE IS SUPER NANNY!!!!!!????..lol..

Just an observational post.
LOVE LOVE
Jen





2 comments:

  1. LOL!!!! I love the way you write. I would actually say something to the kid, if he/she isn't parented by their parent, I would just say something. Like, "that wasn't very nice" ha ha

    I would expect the same thing done to my kids if I didn't see them do something to another kid, call my kid on it...I can't can't be everywhere all the time! LOL :: It takes a village ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! I totally say something to the kid! "Lets be kind..no pushing"...lalalala!
    I actually appreciate other mom's saying somthing to my kids. It REALLY takes them by surprise and drives it HOME! I love it

    ReplyDelete