Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Coiffure

I love new hair.

I know you are all going to laugh but I only get my hair done 3 times a year ish....
It just seems that since having the kids I'm able to stretch out my hair maintenance.
Every 4ish..months or so..lol...
Thankfully since going dark I'm able to really pull it off as my natural color comes in and its blends quite nicely.

I go to get my hair done at the school I used to work at. The senior esthetics instructor (who took over my position when I left) and the senior hair instructor are both GREAT friends of mine. We have gone through so much. So it is so fun to catch up with them. Mel (hairstylist) does my hair and Ana's hair at the same time and we just chattttttttt and chattttttt and chattttttt. Its a blast.
Honestly Mel, is one of those stylists that you can trust with your life. LOL. I just let her go for it. I trust her 100% . I'm scared if she ever retires

 I'm so attractive...wow....LOL...


Voila! notice the fringe (bangs?) she had to try to encorporate my BABY HAIR growing back in. Roll eyes.

Happy with my new locks
My fine limp RAT hair is happy once again!

LOVE LOVE
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment