Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Random Wednesday

 Some mornings having to choose between these two are more than my brain can handle at 6am....Zzzzzzzz


Guess what time it is? Fruit fly season. Worst season EVER. For some reason I have an issue with fruit fly's. I've tried it all...and by all I mean all......

These little containers I got from the nursery have been INCREDIBLE! I just add a piece of banana to the bottom and VOILA.....captured and they cannot get out. Praise the Lord.

Fly's in general creep me out and gross me out. Ever since I heard a bug guy talk at Science world about the fact that every time a fly lands they barf a little bit....UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I cannot even think about it.


Thank you GRANDMA for buying the girls this EVER so lovely dog piggy bank from a garage sale. We've been looking for a dog piggy bank so as a family (well, Ryan and the girls) can save for a DOG.....yup, ya heard me right. A DOG. Not Dog the bounty hunter. A DOG

I know what getting a dog means. Ry seems to think that he's going to take the dog to work with him everyday and he will be his best bud on the seat of his truck all day. I know the reality of it......
I do like dogs ALTHOUGH not the heart strings attached to dogs. I fall for them FAST. THEN, when they get hurt/sick/die I cannot handle it. AT ALL...animals kill me.
I guess I'm just scared to get hurt. Sounds like I'm talking about an ex boyfriend...bhahah!!

It won't be for a while but it will be medium sized and non shedding. We have always loved labradoodles...but we will see. We are open to anything really. As soon as I see its eyes...I'll know...


I just got given a bunch of fun pottery from Ryans aunt. I love this and already have a cute sugar container that NEVER gets used as know of takes sugar in their coffee anymore unless they are 79...lol..

What should I do with it? MMMmmmmmm....it's to cute to keep hidden?

Any wayyyyyy...off to go have a chat with my oldest about her eating ONLY THE SALT off her pretzels...yet again. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I AM A MOM

LOVE LOVE
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment