I know sometimes I whine. I know. Am I not allowed to EVER whine? ever?
UGH. This morning was just one of those overwhelmed with every task kind of days. Whether the task was tiny or huge. Still overwhelmed. Still ONE more thing that needed to get done that day.
My mom watched Hope for part of the day on Friday as Ryan and the girls went to a wedding. So, you know how it goes when you get home late right? Dump your stuff, start the dishwasher and go to bed.
Then I wake up...with heartpalpitations with the insane amount of clutter and the to do lists in my mind just SPIN out of control from the MOMENT I open my eyes. THEN I get snippy and short with my family..then to realize..WHAT THE HECK? why am I crabby?
AHHHhhhh yes...my NORMAL "la de da" organized home/coffee made/all is well morning is UPSIDE down.
AHHHhhhh yes...my NORMAL "la de da" organized home/coffee made/all is well morning is UPSIDE down.
WOW, I'm really realizing that I'm a FREAK! and....have control issues! *roll eyes*
Yup. its true. I'm not flexible NOR like change. Good thing I had kids........that solves everything...bAHAHAH!!
BUT really, I am learning to dwell in the "its ok if it's not to my standards/not part of my routine"
BUT really, I am learning to dwell in the "its ok if it's not to my standards/not part of my routine"
My life functions well with routine and structure. I love it. I run a tight ship and am PROUD of it. If things go off for a while. THAT IS OK. I'll just get back on board and whip them all back into shape! LOL.
I know I know! In life, in the GRAND scheme of life these "little" overwhelmed moments come and GO ALL THE TIME, and they are rather petty if you put them up against the lack of water in the world. The truth is I used to just brush them off. I've come to realize that how I am feeling at "that" moment is OK.
Its ok to be overwhelmed.
It won't last forever. I may be a frazzled crazy mom for a while until my brain can compartmentalize all the details of what needs to be done and I can write it all down. THEN its out of my head. I love it.
We all really need to FEEL more and know that its ok. Its ok and it will all be ok! Don't be afraid to share with others how you are feeling. I can guarentee they understand or have been through it before. AND I find quite often it brings people closer. Showing vulnerability is a good thing. Lets everyone know your human and not a perfect PINTEREST mom. lol.
"Sometimes I get quiet all of a sudden. That is when there's a million and one things going through my mind"
Isn't THAT the truth.....geeps! I swear some people may think I'm a little slow because of this exact thing. After 3 kids? wow......I'm a winner.....bhahahah!!
Life is crazy, but you need to enjoy the highs and buckle up for the lows. If your afraid to open up to someone face to face. Just message them? send them an email? Your still being open and honest.
Just be encouraged today. Whether your in a HUGE hurricane storm of life OR your travelling down a dirt road. Its all the same feeling.
ITS OK
Smile for all the simple/basic things of life that we take for granted. For me its......a house, hot water, running water, food in an obscene amount (shake head), warmth, love, electricity.....for sheeeeesh sakes I could go on forever.
LOVE LOVE
JEN


No comments:
Post a Comment