Friday, June 29, 2012

Improvement Needed



I need to learn to listen more. I've really noticed that I tend to interrupt conversations. UGH!! I do not like this. Listening is a skill. I have a few really good friends who I JUST ADORE. They are the best listeners. Just listening to me. No talking, no advice, no opinions, just eye contact and love. I want to be like that. That is something I need to work on.

I also need to work on listening to God/holy spirit more. I need to really have a quiet soul and mind space to be able to listen to Him. Which is why I absoulutley need that time alone in the morning doing my devotions. I'm serious when I say that when I don't take that time my days just spiral out of control. I need to be able to hear Him...guide me...teach me... 

I need to SHUT out the noise of life/music/screaming children/busy roads, malls, ect. Its so hard to hear admist all the STATIC. Even the static in my head when I'm in a conversation with a friend. It all can wait. I'm here to listen. LISTEN!

Boy I'm a piece of work...lol..I'm a work in progress. I like that. I never want to NOT keep learning OR being so ignorant that I have nothing to improve on....geepers!

Anyhoooooo. Tonight was the FINAL bootcamp for biggest loser ladies. Gosh, these woman are incredible. The transformations are outstanding. Every one of them I'm so amazed by. Such a fun thing to be a part of.

I"ve got to hit the hay.....its late for this grandma 11pm...lol..
BIG day of wedding fun tomorrow :)


Have a wonderful long weekend :)
LOVE LOVE
JEN


No comments:

Post a Comment