We started our day out with some circus games with Hope...lol..
The lovely Tanya and I. I'll miss her :( We've seen each othe multiple times a week for almost 2 years *sniff*. Here's hoping she decided to put K at the Fundamental school *WINK WINK*
And of course Shawna! She is always the life of preschool pickup and drop offs...lol..
I will miss seeing her pretty face everyday as well. Thank the Lord for her and VOXER..lol..
Sophie competing in a race. She doesn't like to lose? Mmmmmm wonder where she gets that from? I have NO IDEAAAaaaa *whistle whistle*
And Grace had a blast participating in all the activites. Man is this kid ready for school. I can't wait to see her grow.
After Sports day we still had to go to save-on and the dollar store(to order balloons for Grace's party). WE had a few odds and ends to pick up as I was NOT heading out again that day! The little last minute details needed to be done before the next day.
Grace was begging to go for a nap around 1:30 so I sent her off. Soph said she didn't want to nap just to go "rest"..lol..I laughed as I knew what that meant. Literally 5 minutes later I walked back down the hall and she was passed out!!
Its a busy day for two little peanuts.
We had a fantastic day. Hope napped in her stroller which was a miracle and we all had a blast. Days like these make me so thankful I stay at home. Some days I want to run away and cry...lol..BUT the good out weighs the bad!!
Enjoy the day
LOVE LOVE
Jen






No comments:
Post a Comment