Monday, February 13, 2012

And the Fur Flew

So last Friday night a good friend of mine Jamie *on the left* (the one I told you about I've been friend with FOORRREEVVER) and her awesome neighbour the amazing miss Lizzie went downtown to go visit her sisters new place in kits, then head out for some yummy din din Oh..forgot to say here is the link to Jamie's new blog...oh man..she is talented, an amazing cook, hilarious, smart and real. Thankful to do LIFE with her ;) http://undertheteacozy.wordpress.com/



As always are outings turn into adventures. Whether its our bi-weekly U.S grocery trips that Lizzie will now join *right Lizzie *GRIN*, or just a play date with our 6 million kids..lol.. It is always filled with some major laughs and funny situations!

Jamie and Lizzie picked me up and awaaaayyy we went. Got to kits to discover there is ZERO parking where her sister J lives. I mean zero. We circled and circled as Lizzie kept saying "There's one", "There's one"....and we laughed as the spaces available would maybe fit if you were parking a goat!

Finally got into J's apartment and we settled in and chatted a bit. You see, J has a cat. His name is Tom tom. We were joking earlier "Oh great, I'm wearing black and J has a orange cat"..lol... As we were about to head for a bite to eat Lizzie stood up and we chuckled that she had cat hair on her bum...so I wiped it off for her. Nice bum Lizzie :)


THEN I STOOD UP..........................OHHH dear!
Well Jamie, Lizzie and Joelle pretty much pee'd their pants laughing SOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard. WE could NOT believe how much hair was on my pants/thighs/wrap. We of course the 1st thing we did after wiping the mascara runs off our face was take pictures of this mess.....still peeing our pants laughing...what a great blog story..lol..
Here is the LOVELY Tom Tom and I
As you can see I was sitting in "HIS" spot...hence the 5 inches of fur on the couch I didn't see. He's old and kinda crabby and WAS not impressed I was close to him.

After the fur incident we headed to the Eatery restaurant. If you like sushi it is a MUST go....seriously. I'm VERY VERY particular with the sushi I eat and I almost died how good this food was.

It was about 10pm when we arrived. The restaurant itself was a bit scary....it had paper mache things on the ceiling and it was pretty much dark, the DJ for the night was in full swing, we had to YELL to talk to each other it was that loud for us grandma's..no joke, the table was sticky and Jamie was sitting on an old package of cigarettes, the lights were red and it was basically dark.....lol....only us.
I had to change the photos to black and white as the lighting in the restaurant was RED....not the best light for photos..lol..Here are the gals...Jamie*left*, Joelle (who is on the radio on the Beat) and the gorgeous Lizzie :)
AND here is one of Jamie and I.....ahhh! I told Jamie that I need to consult her about a few things before I post about our friendship. Jamie has the most incredible memory of anyone I know. Because of her I'm able to remember a good chunk of my childhood...lol...She remembers EVERYTHING and in such detail . I love it. So I need to get some time frames figured out before I post...lol...
Anyways.....Took me forever to post this...ugh! So hard to fit in blogging on top of everything else. If I write a little each night it works. I love this whole blogging situation ;)

LOVE LOVE

Jen

2 comments:

  1. Jen! This was such a great night. It was super fun. My voice was scratchy the next day from yelling and laughing so hard. I am excited that I figured out how to post comments now too! I don't even want to tell you what I was doing wrong. Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun fun! I love you girls! I can't look at that pic of your bum without laughing :)

    ReplyDelete