Friday, February 10, 2012

Just some Randomness

I've seen this done on a few blogs and I just LOVE them. It is so cool to see some random facts about people.

So just for fun craziness here goes. I'm going to try to attempt to do 25 things...GAH!


1. My favorite flower is tulips

2. My main design color in my house is green

3. My kitchen drawers and cabinets are a MESS

4. I looooovvvveee chicken strips

5. I love ice and love to eat ice...especially hospital ice. Mmmmmm, best parts about having a baby

5. I NEVER ever ever wear my runners with anything other than workout attire

6. I'm an egg making MASTER...no joke! I can make a mean egg

7. BUT cannot make mashed potatoes for the life of me

8. Don't like my legs or shall I say tree trunk legs

9. I love a great structured coat

10. I wear shirt, pants, socks and a hoodie to bed...bahahh! SO attractive

11. I use a lavender mist on our pillows at night to help us all sleep

12. I'm pretty much hairless...I haven't shaved my legs for a good 5 months..at least....

13. I hate riding bikes, it hurts my peepee bone...lol..

14. I love trees...all trees. I'll hug a lovely tree if I see it. Such beauty

15. Grew up with cats and sneezing my whole life only to discover I'm allergic to cats. *roll eyes*

16. Don't really drink BUT I do love a great glass of full bodied red wine that is just almost too good to drink.

17. Hates it when my garbage is full under the sink....gah!

18. Have issues wearing brown shoes for some reason...lol...

19. I'm hot blooded but don't really sweat when I'm exercising hard

20. Cannot live without mascara

21. My motto..."no excuse not to look your best"

22. Have a wicked immune system that I've thankfully passed onto my kids...PHEW!

23. Loves to give people nicknames or shorten their names even if I'm met them a few times.

24. Loves opera, classical music and the Shakespeare festival BARD ON THE BEACH *sigh*

25. Have an emergency plan and all the items we need packed and ready in case of an earthquake ( and yes, been updated since Hope was born..lol..)



WHOA! that was a lot harder than I thought coming up with those! Now I'll have people looking at me a little funny :)


LOVE LOVE

Jen

4 comments:

  1. I love your randomness...and I am with you on the brown shoes...everytime I put them on, they just feel wierd....they look fine on other people....so funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. LUUUUUV…..3….5….10….22……ME TOO!! 13….u r hilarious ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your candidness on your blog. I also love that you were able to come up with 26 random things about yourself. HA!! Thanks for sharing. I may have to try this :o)

    ReplyDelete