Thursday, February 16, 2012

THE GREAT ABYSS

a-byss (noun)


A deep seemingly bottomless chasm


I love space, anything space related, I studied space in school, My uncle is an astronaut and I'm watched Apollo 13 a million times...............................! Nope, I'm Lying...lol....................................



I'M KIDDDDDDDIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG


This is a post about some areas in my house that are hideous abyss's and I despise...yet, I have NO motivation to tackle


This is a drawer in my kitchen....I use this drawer multiple times a day! Yes, it is a disaster! Washcloths,bibs, 8 million water bottles, 8 million coffee mugs, Norwex mitt? odds and ends.
This is our "junk" drawer. It is SOOO full I actually cannot add anything else to it...lol...
Another project I'm to lazy to deal with. AND its full of things that hubby has thrown in that I have NO clue what it is. AND if I clean it out he'll say " Hey Hon, where is that screw that has a red tip to it with the wavy grooves that I put in the junk drawer?"...everytime..everytime

I HATE THIS BIN...with a passion. THE SOCK BIN...no matches. I've had this for years! WHY? why do I keep this? I'm a mental case!
UGH! and my bin in my bathroom with MY stuff in it. As you can see its OVERFLOWING and half the time flows into hubs bin beside mine...lol...
Its strange because I have things I'm sooo meticulous about order and organization wise but then there are these areas and I "choose" to cover my ears and eyes and just say " LALALALALALLAALL" and ignore the mess.....One day I'll tackle them...One day!

**Little update on my 12 week challenge..........I'm in 1st place, 2 weeks in a row....eeeeepppp. I've got this in the bag baby! Outlets in Seattle are calling my name......JEEEENNNNN, Jeeeennnnnn, Jeeeennnnnnnn..... come spend some $$ to buy clothes to fit your new bod! WAaaa hoooooo!
K, I'm getting out of control




LOVE LOVE
JEN





2 comments:

  1. SOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU JEN!!!!! FIRST PLACE WAAAAHOOOOOO!!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice to see other people's junk drawers... sometimes I open mine, shake my head, and silently close it with the hopes that it will be better the next time I open it. :o) Congrats on the first place... keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete