My passport expired.
Well, a little dramatic BUT this just makes me giggle. I like to giggle.
I waited WAYYYYYY late to renew even though my pal Jamie reminded me to do it early. I totally procrastinated! lol.......
So, it will arrive next week. Almost one month after it expired. Grrrrr....
I didn't realize how much I would miss it.
I miss my weekly/bi-weekly states grocery shop. I miss the best chats there and back with one of my best friends. I miss the freedom to go pickup a package or get gas at anytime.
I miss my passport.
Jamie and I are going to do a combined blog about our adventure. AND boy are the adventures....always fun :)
Oh a side note. I have this strange cold that has pretty much taken away my voice. Parenting is tricky without a voice. Mmmmmm. Maybe I need to take an interpretive dance class that can show me how to demonstrate how to NOT put qtips all the way in your ears with movement. Bahahha!!
Hope this find you well :)
LOVE LOVE
LOVE LOVE
Jen

J and J take on Trader J's...So fun, well chirp, get better before we head down, it could become a very confusing conversation, ha. We would have six packs by the end of the evening from laughing so hard.
ReplyDelete