I've gotten kinda bored of Tim Horton's coffee. I don't really like the majority of Starbucks coffee because the thought of drinking a couple cups of hot milk with espresso is disgusting. I'm sorry I KNOW...people are shaking their heads thinking "WHAT?"...lol...Not a latte of any form gal.I am an Americano girl (Double shot espresso with piping hot water). 2 cream( COFFEE CREAM...mmmm) kinda gal.
Although, I kept hearing over and over about how good McDonald's coffee is. I'm talking many people over a few months. So I thought I'd give it a shot. I was skeptical.
I tried it and....... WOW! Definitely better than Tims. It was quite good I must say.
Then they started a promo with FREE small coffee's. I ordered a large the other day for .40cents. WHAT? that is nuts.
They also started a sticker promo. Where you collect 6 stickers and get a free coffee. WELL....my wheels started a turning. ....If I buy 6 forty cent coffee's I'll only pay $2.40 for my FREE 7th coffee. Rather than the almost $7 it would normally cost.
YESSSS!! Start the car.....
Now my hubs is on the band wagon. He called me today SOOO excited that at his job site a bunch of guys left their empty McDonald's cups on the kitchen counters. Hubs stole all the stickers.BHAHAH!! He got a free coffee. ALREADY!! Grrrrrr...
I like me a little competition. BRING IT!
AS you can see I have ONE card full and only ONE on the other card. I have a way to go.
Not sure why this is even a quest. Just fun...I suppose. I love a deal.
My wheels are spinning with the thought of Christmas this year. I've been scouring Pinterest and various other blogs with ideas. I"m so excited. SO excited. ALTHOUGH....I am on a tight DECOR budget...like free? ...lol..or dollar store finds spray painted type thing...bhahah!! I'll post what I find. YES!!!
LOVE LOVE
Happy collecting
Jen

No comments:
Post a Comment