Friday, August 10, 2012

Random Friday



Is there a reason when I have 700 million clothes, norwex stuff, do I end up wiping my counters with a baby face cloth? WHY?

Well, let me tell ya because I know your dying to know...bahah!!
I wipe Hope's hands/face with baby face cloths after each of her meals. I wipe her down, rinse and hang to dry for next meal.
ALTHOUGH I'm 99% of the time I'm cleaning up after the meal is done and wiping down everything with THIS cloth that would fit in my ear. Could it be any smaller. Man!

Hi, lets clean my counter with a q-tip. 5 hours later.

I literally had to stop and take a picture and laugh at myself. "What is wrong with me?"
*sigh*



This is my best friend.

I love to iron.
I iron everyday. Yup, everyday. I hang dry the majority of all our clothes. Even straight from the dryer a shirt to me is STILL wrinkly. it needs to be CRISP. Like spray starch THEN iron crisp.

I think this all stemmed from the years at Earls having crisp clothes and ironing Ryan's dress shirts. AND my uniform at Utopia which to me needed to be CRISP.....everyday. We actually weren't allowed to leave our lab coats at work. Even now when I go to a spa and I walk in and the esthetican is wrinkly and disheveled looking....*SHUTTER*... Great... and now you are going to do extractions on my skin? and you can't iron? Grrrrr 

I iron t-shirts, leggings, jeans, skirts, dresses. I don't iron sheets and pillow cases like my grandma does...bahah! She is old school.


This is my floor, the black thing is a vac pan. I just touch a switch on the floor and voila....this little vortex of vacuum awesomeness starts. I sweep all my grossness into my floor dust pan.

I sweep 3 times a day OR MORE...every time It looks like this OR worse? Do I live in a petting zoo?


I love deals. Got these two babies for ALMOST under $25!! This blazer is a perfect addition to my fall wardrobe. THANK YOU Smart Set and your 40% off already rock bottom priced stuff. ;) WAHOOOOO!!! Ohhh and they will match perfectly my new Oak colored boots that have just arrived. I cannot wait to pick them up.

I love classic wardrobe pieces with little POP's of trend. Hence the stripe. This brown blazer is stretchy cotton, has sleeves that can be rolled up a bit to create a 3/4 length sleeve look that would look great with bracelets or a more casual look. It could also be dressed up with an adorable pair of wide leg trouser pants and killer shoes and accessories.

I love clothes. I didn't used love them. I dressed to hide a bit. I had a hard time visually finding things that fit properly...although now in hindsight I COULD have. I think I just didn't want to spend a fortune on a wardrobe I would eventually NOT use. I was not going to allow myself, my weight, my mindset, my body spiral out of control. It was time for ME to take control.

Boy, do I love control *sigh*...lol...

AS PER MY lovely friend's request, I'm going to start posting my meal plans on my blog every Friday for the following week. In reality...... just for her! Bahahh!! your welcome to copy.
Any other requests?..lol...

ACTUALLY she did mention shopping list as well? The thing is my list is only WHAT I NEED. I try to meal plan based on what is currently in my pantry/fridge so I'm not spending extra $$ on meals when I already have other items on hand. Make sense?

I love seeing at the end of the week a empty 'ish' cupboard and fridge

MEAL PLAN:
- Garlic and pesto chicken with tomato cream sauce with pots and salad (pint) aka.pinterest
- Baked sweet and sour chicken w/fried rice (pint) with raw veggies and dip
- Feta Parmesan bake with pasta with salad (pint)
- Crunchy taco's (beef)
- Left overs....lets eat anything perishable for the next few days as we are leaving for SASKABUSH *HEELLPPP* on Sunday.

WELL....off for the day! I ate the a plate the size of my face full of coconut shrimp last night!
MMmmmmmm coconut........

LOVE LOVE
Jen

1 comment:

  1. If I had an awesome vacuum in the floor, I'd definitely be sweeping more! HOW FUN!

    ReplyDelete