I only watch T.V in seasons. Fall and before summer starts as that is when "My" shows are on. Not many that I like.
I just can't justify sitting down and watching TV every night for hours and hours and hours. To much stuff that needs to get done AND I am more important that TV so I go for a run or do Jillian.
Here are my fav's NO JUDGING..lol..
![]() |
| I love the Little Couple. Never miss it. Ryan hates it...HATES it. |
![]() |
| NO WORDS. I straight up love this show |
I know I know. Those of you who know me KNOW that I love a good Dog the Bounty hunter episode. I love that he is all about redemption. From bad to good. Love it. Love his heart. love that he is soft and sensitive to those that are in reality and deep down HURTING.
I love Leland.....how sneaky and tough he seems. Although found out he's only 5'5/5'6. To me he seemed tall.
When we were in Kona we drove past Lelands shop. OOoohhh we so wanted to stop in. What would we say? " Ohhh Hi?......pause.......Ummmm...can we get your autograph". Just so awkward and nerdy. SO we didn't . DARN!!!
All in all. TV is not what it used to be. Ry and I still watch old episodes of the Office and pee our pants laughing OR watch old Friends episodes. Remember "PIVOT?!!! PIVOT??!! Bahahhaha!! that was probably one of my most favorite ones. LOVE IT.
Today is our 9 year anniversary!! I truly can say that God really did pick the perfect guy for me. We many have had a rocky start but boy its sure nice to know that he is "the one". I love this man.
We started talking about our 10 year anniversary in ....NEW YORK!!!! YES, we both have wanted to go BUT not a place to go with kids. SO we are in the process.....ohhh can't wait. I can hear the museums calling my name. Don't worry friends..."I'm coming".....
Have a wonderful day. Tonight we are headed out on a date to the beach/ice cream/talks. Looking so forward to it ;)
LOVE LOVE
Jen





Happy Anniversary to a fantastic couple! Praying the next nine years knock your socks off! And NYC - so FAB!!!! LOVE it, it will be well worth the wait.
ReplyDeletexx