Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Its so great being a mom!




This was a few months ago but needed to share how glamorous my life really is. I had barf on my whole outfit. I was just filming Hope and her craziness.

My nickname for her is "shiny". I sing over and over to her..."who's my shiny....who's my shiny?". You know it people....I'm one of those friends who has nicknames for everyone!!

 My great grandma used to call me and my brother "Monkey shines" When we would be silly or act out. I was fortunate enough to hang out with my great-grandma quite often. She was as Hungarian as Hungarian can get. LOOOK OUT....who wants cabbage rolls??? 

Anyhow, I'm off to bed. Spent the day posting clothes on the swap site!! Man, it takes forever. AND once I start I go crazy. I just keep pulling and pulling things.
I think I'm going to have a swap table in November somewhere!! I'll have big girls to purge at some point as well! Ugh...never ending!

Have a fab day! I'm off to the goat farm to get my warm eggs (BARF) , grab a cute new dress from the swap and go to grandmas!! Grandpa says he has some cool new bottles and old antique stuff for me. It could be cool like an old sea glass trinket OR.....it could be a plaster worm. You never know with him :) SURPRISE!!!

LOVE LOVE
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment