Tis true, I am back. I have changed so much and grown so much over the last month or so......how irritating is that? Not true. I'm just being a weiner.
I really missed blogging. A lot. I blog for me. Its kinda like running. Its another outlet of letting my mind unload. I could care less if I have one view or a thousand views. I'm finding that I love to write. As you may have noticed I'm not an english major HENCE the atrocious grammer, spelling and language that really doesn't make sense at times :)
I'm going to catch up with our Saskatoon trip and continue on from there. It was quite the adventure I must say.
Happy to be home and back into the swing of things. Feeling more like myself again. Ready to take on the world and the challenges that come with that.
I started a weekly CHALLENGE to myself. Yep, only me. I know I'm a nerd.
Here is the list that I must adhere to:
1. In bed by 10pm at the latest. I have been going to bed at 11pm or 12am (gasp) for the last few weeks whichs makes for one tired momma AND dark circles that the best concealer can't cover. Tired eyes.
2. Insanity workout 3 times a week/running 2 times a week
3. Clean eating, LOTS of water
4. Making a decision REGARDLESS of the drama around me to enjoy life. CHOICES.
5. NO comparing to others! None. None of this "Keeping up with the Kardashians" (a blog on that later).
6. Devotions before any other device is turned on.
7. Accepting the fact that the season I am in RIGHT NOW I cannot do or BE or have un realistic expectations of myself. Being content and ok with that.
8. Making an effort to meet new people.
9. Worrying about a tidy/clean house less *BREATHE*
and playing with the kids more. Hence my trampoline burns on my ankles...you'd think i'd learn after a few days...grrrr. Feels super wonderful great with my boots on.
and playing with the kids more. Hence my trampoline burns on my ankles...you'd think i'd learn after a few days...grrrr. Feels super wonderful great with my boots on.
10. Working on patience.
![]() |
| Patience like driving on a road like this for 8 hours. Zzzzzzzz.....Was lovely scenery though! |
I feel like September is more of a "New Year" celebration for me. It feels more like a FRESH start. I love this season. I'm quite ready for this 25 degree weather to TAKE A HIKE. Those that know me know that my perfect weather is 18-21 degrees and sunny. OR cold an crisp and sunny. I do not like heat. Come on Fall...please come.
I'm off to go walk Stash (our newest addition). I've taken on the before bed walk as Ryan is usually snoring on the couch. So I walk and turn down the house after. Its perfect. Ryan does the AM walk as I have ZERO time in the am to take the stinker for a 1/2 hour walk.
Enjoy your day. Smile and be thankful
LOVE LOVE
Jen


Oh dear...I hope you like the K family, cause I watch their show *shame shame* LOL!
ReplyDelete