I love my bed! We call it the "Heroin Bed"...lol...
Maybe its because I'm SO exhausted at the end of the day but when I crawl into my cold, soft, plush feeling bed I just MELT. We have some nice sheets that I LOVE. It is just about the softest fabric in the world I think..lol..OK, they aren't 8 zillion thread count but I LOVE them.
I like a clean BED. So its washed often. My husband is OBSESSED with having a cold pillow? anyone else? He gets so mad if I'm reading and I use his pillow to prop myself up higher because THEN I've warmed it up? I don't get it......
I also like heavyish blankets on me. I like that feeling. Even in the summer. I just wear less clothes...lol..
I love when I 1st open my eyes in the morning and my bed is the MOST cozy its ever been....ahhhhhhh. Best ever.
We also LOVE the Sheraton/Hilton as they have what is called "heavenly beds" . NO WORDS can describe that level of comfort.....NO WORDS. You literally get swallowed up my the lushness of it all....*swwwwooooonnnn*
I am off for a super fun day for Sophie's sports day at school. Grace and Hope are coming and say a little prayer for us please that Hope will have a little snooze in the stroller and not do the ugly/cry/freak/ Hi, I'm so overtired cry...eeeepp. She normally is DYING for her nap at 9am SO this should be RATHER interesting. I'm trusting the Lord all will be well and I'm going to have a blast with it all :) Because I'm just SUCH A FLEXIBLE person *roll eyes* - Not true in the least. Bahahha!!
I am off for a super fun day for Sophie's sports day at school. Grace and Hope are coming and say a little prayer for us please that Hope will have a little snooze in the stroller and not do the ugly/cry/freak/ Hi, I'm so overtired cry...eeeepp. She normally is DYING for her nap at 9am SO this should be RATHER interesting. I'm trusting the Lord all will be well and I'm going to have a blast with it all :) Because I'm just SUCH A FLEXIBLE person *roll eyes* - Not true in the least. Bahahha!!
OK OK, I know a bed post. So odd. BUT WHY NOT right?
Have a wonderful day and a COZY sleep tonight
LOVE LOVE
JEN

No comments:
Post a Comment