Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Heeellllooooooo

Where the hee haw have I been?
Oh man. With the upcoming birthday extravaganza quickly upon us I've been busy preparing for these next few crazy weeks. Four of us all have our birthdays with in 2 weeks. Thank the Lord Hope's born in October so I can breathe a bit before the next bash. Grace is having a Toy Story birthday and Sophie is excited for her Carebear party.

I've been actually taking a bit more time for ME?...what is that you say?
I know....
Getting up early. Spending time with the Lord is the best way to start my day. I have friends that are able to do their devotions during the day or evening and I'm just not wired that way. I'm up with the birds and asleep with the baby sheep...lol..
Usually in bed and asleep by 10/10:30. Up at 6am

I've also started to journal again



Isn't she lovely? I've named her Lou.
with her leather exterior and textured paper...TO DIE FOR!
I adore her.

To journal is FREE therapy along with running. My journals aren't all pretty and sound super flowy. I write how I talk (as you can tell). So, its a good mix of my exact emotions at the time and chicken scratch writing.

My husband's journal is gorgeous. He is an amazing writer and his thoughts are just very well put onto paper. kinda jealous

OH, p.s...the question blog is coming. Just takes a bit of time and thought to go into the questions :)

K, I'm off for the night
SEE YAAAA
LOVE LOVE
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment