BAhahahhha!! This little guy totally cracked me up. Actually, this IS what I look like when I'm annoyed or if something is bugging me. Get it...."Bug"ging me.....*roll eyes*
Somethings just bug the crap out of me. I quite often say "That picks my butt"...lol...
Here are a few:
- The word SHUT UP, to me if someone says that to me they might as well just swear to my face. Especially out of anger. NOT acceptable. Ryan grew up saying it and when we met it STOPPED...to me its such a slap in the face. Such a disrespectful thing to say to someone...UGH
- Swearing of any kind, especially if I hear it just in random conversations about everyday life
- Coffee with skim milk ...BARF
- Slow drivers
- Loud vehicles of any sort. There is NO reason a vehicle should be so loud it shakes your windows or wakes up a sleeping baby WITH a sound machine on. There is NO need for that excess noise EVER ..IMO.
- Cinnamon raisin cookies...BARF
- Slow debit machines...SLOW anything. I don't have a SLOW function. Slow computer, slow T.V guide, slow walkers, slow cashiers....THEY DRIVE ME NUTS. Lets go people..................
- Not putting away your dishes in the dishwasher....really?
- Runners with Jeans or skirts....don't even get me started. ANY runner....any....
- Waking up to a messy house
- People who DO NOT pick up their dogs poo
- Lateness....to me no excuse...bahhaah!! Even though I'm FAR more late than I used to be...lol..
I PLAN ahead and try to be SO organized so I'm NOT late. I know things happen. BUT I have friends and especially family members who are always late...like I'm talking close to an hour...grrrr
I PLAN ahead and try to be SO organized so I'm NOT late. I know things happen. BUT I have friends and especially family members who are always late...like I'm talking close to an hour...grrrr
Last but not least...and I know there is more...
- Carnations? Are they even a flower? How can a flower possibly last 3 months in a vase on my table? bahhah!!
K, I know a silly post BUT just what I felt like posting today!!
LOVE LOVE
JEN
JEN
-

LOL. This makes me laugh... laugh in an "I totally get it" kind of way {except maybe the cookie one}.
ReplyDelete