Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Answers

So I had a few questions asked and NOW comes the task of answering them. So fun

Choosing my girls names:
We always like the the names Sophie and Grace. In fact Sophie could have easily been a Grace, it was a tough decision but decided in the end she looked more like a Soph. She definatley is a SOPHIE!! Grace was an easy one! WE still loved it ;)
As for Hope that was a tricky one. We liked Ella soooo much. We are firm belivers in what the names mean so Sophie means wisdom (any BOY is she wise), Grace means well,...grace. Grace definatley has a soft soft soul.
Ella had a meaning we didn't really LOVE so we had some decisions to make. My mom's mom's maiden name was Hope. Its just such a strong name and fits with the rest of my girls name. We both immediatley LOVED it. Hope didn't have a middle name for a good few days. That was tricky. We decided on Olivia (which means peace) I think goes quite nicely with Hope :)

Favorite swap moms? How did I meet them and become friends? Have I been involved in any swap drama? (lol)
I can't really say I have favorite swap mom's. I have some mom's I'm closer to than others which is really cool. I started on the swap pages when Sophie was about 8 months old or so. It was so fun. We all just started only posting to the swap sites and buying from there....THEN...we all just started our own albums and profiles as we started to get to know each other and who had what sizes we needed. This was much easier.
A few mom's I've really gotten to know well (who weren't my friends already) Nina sfa (Neerje), Char kew, Tassi, Nicole kidlets, Nicole Ethans closet, Tanya kids mitchell...Oh gosh...SO MANY..I'm not even going to type more I'd type everyone....lol..
I have different relationships with everyone....some just on a swap level only, some on some VERY detailed message level or text level that require help, just a vent, lending a hand, helping someone out...etc...

It has been truely such a fun community to be a part of. So helpful. I'd rather post a question on my profile then google something. The response is quick and I know I can trust and rely on some REAL 1st hand advice...lol..I also like the fact that everyone is so different and has their own opinions. All of us are respectful and just agree to disagree which I think is awsome.

Have I been involved in swap drama?
Ohhh have I been involved in swap drama! Bahahahah! Oh dear, rather not go into details but I can get really fired up at times and just let loose.
I also am an admin on the Langley/Surrey kids swap site and GOOOOODD LORD. Do we deal with drama. Its like high school. Thankfully the other admins are SOO good at patrolling as well. The team effort sometimes is not even enough. its nuts.


Favorite/least favorite excersises to do?
Favorite: Bootcamp, running, burpees, running the stairs on the bleachers, anything that involves excersise in the rain or mud, trail running,sprinting

No comments:

Post a Comment