I love the word passionate. Its a word that holds major power. I've been passionate about so many things in my life and It really has been a word I love to live out.
When I worked at Earls...i was SOOO passionate about people. I loved them. Everything about them. I interacted, had my regulars, knew their orders, had it ready for them before they even sat down, line ups to sit in my section. I loved my job.
Then I found a new love. Esthetics. AGAIN....people. Loving on people. Healing them with touch and an knowledge that can help their skin, muscles ect. I was the "queen of facials". My quest was to have each guest asleep by the time the facial ended. I was 99% successful.
I looked forward to work EVERYDAY! Loved it.
Started being the head trainer for all the spa utopia locations, travelling, teaching new people what I just LOVED. products and ohhh the ingredients in each product I just loved learning and teaching about and how it works in your skin at a cellular level. YES, i'm a nerd. BUT just loved it
Fast forward 6 years......Started up and developed a full esthetics curriculum. Was the senior esthetics instructor for a few years. LOVED IT....all the stressful aspects of it. Loved it.
July 2009 I had a new passion - Sophie Elizabeth Stare
Since the birth of my babies I have NOT gone back to work. This was my new job. It has been the HARDEST job of my life BUT I LOVE IT...with passion. My God is my passion, my family and friends are my passion, my home is my passion.
Is so much more multi dimensional that just ONE job! It has its challenges but wouldn't change it for the world.
Do you have a passion?
Websters defines it as....
Do you have a passion?
Websters defines it as....
pas·sion
noun1.
Just take whatever you are doing and PUT YOUR HEART and soul in it. Do it....do it loud. Love it...don't complain. Love your life. Love where you are NOW! Make the best of everyday!
Its just something you can sink your teeth into!
I personally feel everyone needs a passion.
Just take whatever you are doing and PUT YOUR HEART and soul in it. Do it....do it loud. Love it...don't complain. Love your life. Love where you are NOW! Make the best of everyday!
Currently I'm crazy loving......REEEAALLLYY tight budgeting (with jars), putting together little fun details for my girls birthdays, decorating and updating my home with what I have laying around, or FREE, taking the time to talk/listen and REALLY get to know people (not just on facebook..lol..) old school, training for "I have no idea"....lol...Just like the drive...,
YES, I have days where its hard to get into this mind set but MAKE IT HAPPEN...you have a choice.
*edited to say* OHHHH STOP by and leave a question in my previous post!! I've had a TON of people read it and 3 questioned asked. LETS DO THIS...its soooo fun :)
*edited to say* OHHHH STOP by and leave a question in my previous post!! I've had a TON of people read it and 3 questioned asked. LETS DO THIS...its soooo fun :)
Enjoy the day people........you are blessed!
LOVE LOVE
Jen

No comments:
Post a Comment