OK, I've seen this done on my good friends blog as well as as a few others. Its just for fun and I find the questions and responses HILARIOUS....my most favorite blogs do this :)
Here is the deal! Whoever want to participate its an ASK JEN ANY QUESTION YOU'VE BEEN WONDERING or DYING to know about me BLOG.
A few rules:
1. No rules, you can ask me anything
2. You can post anonymously
You need to give me a good few days to respond to all the questions as I will respond to them all in a corresponding blog. I've heard its quite the undertaking BUT I'm excited. I have so many people message me or email me about certain things SOOOOOOO this is a way for YOU to ask me whatever.......
What size are my shoes?.......8 1/2
Favorite chip?.......sour cream and onion
Where was I born?.......White Rock
or more secretive ones...I don't care...ASK AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ENJOY ENJOY
LOVE LOVE the day
LOVE LOVE the day
JEN

How did you chose your girls' names? And was it easy to agree? :o)
ReplyDeletewho are your favorite swap mamas, how did you get to meet them and become friends, and have you ever been involved in any swap drama ...
ReplyDeleteWhat forms of discipline work in your house? No matter what I try, my daughter (19 months) laughs at me.... i need ideas lol
ReplyDeleteWhat are your favourite and least favourite exercises to do?
ReplyDelete