Who ever thought of these are GENIOUS! How many zillion times have I searched and searched for a quarter or loonie for the grocery carts? How many? Do I really want to haul all the kids into the store to grab change THEN go back and grab a cart? Please poke my eyes out NOW!
I used to keep a loonie or quarter in the van JUST for carts BUT they'd end up getting used as emergency change.....grrr....or hubs would use them...grrrr
I've had these two gems for a while now, they are an important part of my life and I love them.
Just Saying...................

Now where the heck did you find these?!!? I had one from Superstore, my Dad used it in a cart at the airport and then left it there...he drilled a hole in a loonie for me, my DH used it in a meter! Then my special loonie in my dash that is NEVER aloud to be used my youngest put it in the window of the truck and it fell to the bottom of the door -- seriously!?!!?
ReplyDeleteSo give me the goods woman and tell me where you got those jems ;)
Xo*S
GOT these BEAUTIES from the public library!! It was around October SOOO you never know. Call around. They may have some hanging around.
ReplyDeleteI hate that we have to use coins to use the cart. I see where they're coming from, but still, totally inconvenient especially when you have small children and no change. We're very few places in the world that still uses this dumb system. Hopefully there will be a politic party soon that will make this a priority
ReplyDelete