OK, I was thinking of this last night!
- I've MADE a human being in my own body? ...think about that for a second...MADE a HUMAN BEING??? HEEELlllooooooooooo. That is nuts if you really stop to think
- you carry that baby for 9 months....weird
- Then that baby is born and somehow you can function on 3 hours of sleep?
- You make milk? to feed that child? NUTS I tell ya
- I know by looking at my childs "glazed" eyes that they are sick
- I can tell they have a fever by putting my lips to their forheads
- I know by looking at my childs "glazed" eyes that they are sick
- I can tell they have a fever by putting my lips to their forheads
- I have MOM EARS....anyone else? I can hear the slightest "squawk" from Hope from her room. WITH her sound machine on, door closed and me in the kitchen making dinner? WHAT THE HECK? its nuts. Hence the reason my babies when born go STRAIGHT into their own rooms. I kept Sophie in my room when she was born and I DID NOT SLEEP. I could hear every snort, whimper, shuffle, head turn...UGH!!! Once I moved her.....my sanity came back ;) I still hear everything that goes on at night...everything! Every cough, whimper. Everything! UP from a DEAD sleep and to their sides if they are having a bad dream.
MOM EARS.
Dad ears = DEAFNESS................................................Hubs can sleep through a nuclear war! No joke AND he falls asleep in literally 2 seconds. *roll eyes*
Its a mothers LOVE. Only a mothers love would allow you to sleep on your child's floor with no pillows or blankets when they are sick. Only a mothers love would allow you to rock your child back to sleep at 4am for an HOUR..everyday (true story...my lovely Grace) Only a mothers love would allow you catch your child's barf in your hands. Only a mothers love would allow you to catch barf in your 'mouth'...lol...I COULD GO ON!
It's quite the duty we have.
Enjoy the day
Love love
Jen

Something about this made me break down and have an ugly cry..I think it's because of yesterday. And then I was crying so hard I think I was laughing..oh yes. A mothers love.
ReplyDeleteAll of it is true! Love this! XoXo*S
ReplyDelete