Thursday, March 8, 2012

FRESH air

Howdy ho....I'm still here! Just feel like I have just enough time in the day to get the basics of life done (laundry,food, dishes, baths, tidy and basic clean house) BUT I'm feeling like the dust bunnies in the nooks and crannies of my house and multiplying and are now becoming a petting zoo. GAH! It drives me nuts and if I spend the good 2 hours DEEP cleaning... other things fall to the way side...ummm...like food for the kids! Bahahah!















Anyone feel like this? I have friends who have a service come in once or twice a month and they Love it. I on the other hand just want to torture myself and prove to myself I can get this done ...slow and painful DEATH!. its taken me 2 weeks to get 2 blinds and around the windows done and DEEP cleaned. 2 weeks.....yikes! I NEED TO CHILL...





I went for a walk...again!Generally walks DE-FUNK me. I dunno, fresh air, kids burning of steam and I always make a fresh cup of my fav french press before we head out. I bundle up the kids and AWAY we go. I like to go around 3:30...I pre-prep dinner then when we get home I throw in dinner, stick Hope for a nap and VOILA...dinner ready 5:15ish. Quite possibly my smartest move. Sometime keeping the kids in the house because you are TIRED and don't want to go backfires..... just go :)






Must say....for some reason. Hope has been SO FUN! I"m really enjoying her these days. Watch...tomorrow she's a nightmare..lol.. BUT Probably because I"m so chill. She just found her feet and I am not freaking about everything. She is rolling everywhere and sucking her feet. I love it :) ANYHOOOOooooo...I"m off to bed. Long day. My run tonight was *MEH*...so so...I think I'm bored. I'm going to start p90X next week. SCARED, I've heard its nuts but I think my body needs a major SHOCK.






ENJOY THE DAY


Love love


Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment