MORNING!! Well, I though I'd do a fun DAY in the life of a Stare. Ya know, why not?
![]() |
| First thing I go get in the morning! I look forward to my HOT coffee all ready to go EVERY night. Yes, I have no life |
As most mom's I LOVE coffee. I only have a cup in the morning (maybe two) dep on the night *yawn* and MAYBE on in the afternoon when I'm making dinner. I love everything about coffee. The smell, taste, I love grinding the beans....the whole process...bahahah!! I don't drink it for the buzz as just one cup really doesn't do much AND I'm a morning person to begin with so I generally wake up perky...hehehe!
I decided today I was going to do a "DAY OF SURPRISES" it was rainy and I'm tired of being cooped up in the house.
I love this picture of the girls.....they have really started to become GREAT friends. Which I love. I always wanted a sister!
I love this picture of the girls.....they have really started to become GREAT friends. Which I love. I always wanted a sister!
![]() |
| Seriously...this kid has her hair in her face ALLLL the time. Drives me nuts. This was before I had to pin it back AGAIN! |
So, because it was pouring rain. I still wanted to have a FUN day. To my girls a fun day is doing anything that involves just hanging with hubs or I. They LOVE grocery shopping, Costco, little errands because I make it fun ANNNNDD its REAL life. There are things that need to get done and I'm not going to postpone them OR not do them because I dont' want to haul them around. YES, its hard work and some days I wish I would have stayed home and not be POKING MY EYES OUT.....and there are days I'm just DONE with them. SO, I choose to go at night!
I really try to make the best out of the days!
I packed them up at 8:30am AND OFF we went to one of their favorite places. The IGA riding horse. WHAT YOU SAY? I know I know....seriously, this horse I think is as old as me and I think I remember riding one like this when I was a kid. I loved it too.
They each got 3 turns...oh boy and had a BLAST! Pretty cheap fun adventure $1.50
They each got 3 turns...oh boy and had a BLAST! Pretty cheap fun adventure $1.50
If you've NEVER bought the car behind yours coffee or food at a drive through it is SO WORTH IT. I love it.....its SOOO fun driving away and knowing the face of that other person is going to be SHOCKED! Its happened to me a few times and every time I'm BLOWN away. GO DO IT.......
After Tims we went home to put Hope down for her nap! I made the girls "special" popcorn and hot chocolate and we snuggled and watched Despicable Me. The laundry, dishes, dust animal bunny farm, and the crumb army on the floor where CALLING MY NAME. I didn't care. I just enjoyed.
Once Hope was up I got the girls doing painting and stickers. We had lunch. Everyone had NAPS...PRAISE THE LORD!! and then after naps we went on a adventure walk.
I call it adventure walk to keep the walk interesting so they don't start whining or arguing with each other. We go for walks often so I don't want them to get bored. We headed to the dog park just around the corner to watch the dogs run and there I grab some dog poo bags....bahahha! There is a big container full at the park so I use those bags as our COLLECTION bags.
We collect bugs, worms, leaves, rocks....whatever my fuzzy brain comes up with...bahhaha!! THEY LOVE IT.......
I prepped dinner before we left for the walk so when I got home it was ready to go. Put Hope down for her LAST nap, made dinner, ate dinner, kids played for a bit. THEN our LAST surprise....lol....
I took them to go to a drive through car wash! BAAHAH!! The van needed washed SO bad, it has been raining forever so I didn't get a chance to do it, and I HATED spending the $10 BUT they had a BLAST!!!!!
Baths, books and BED for all!!!....PHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ry wasn't home till late that day SOOO I was poooooooped! so tired!
With my weight loss challenge and my NO excuses motto I still had to do the shred even though I wanted to curl up into a fetal position and rock back and forth...bahhaha!!
So, away I went. Once I start I give it my all. This was my only workout of the day so I needed to give it my all. If I don't I'm so disappointed in my LAZY effort. NOT worth it :)
There ya have it. A day in the life. So exciting people. So exciting...lol..
Just enjoy our days, make it fun, quit being a grump (talking to myself) and enjoy life. It goes by WAY to fast.
LOVE LOVE
Jen













Where are the skinny jeans? Still waiting...
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your attitude Jen! You're positiveness is infectious and blesses me. You're such a good mama :)
ReplyDelete