Monday, August 11, 2014

We have arrived!!

Hello Fort St John!

We have arrived. OH my dinah we have been so busy our home all unpacked and "Homey" as I call it. 

All while having guests here and making new friends. Needless to say Ive started my own painting company at my own home. Ryan did a lot of painting BUT oh man. More to come. 

This is how I feel about painting in my paint outfit I wear everytime!! LOL

 

I pump myself up. Focused and just DO it!!

We have been to Beatton Park a few times to boat and soak up some rays. Its quite glorious if ya ask me. 



I have so much to write and post that I feel overwhelmed SO I may not be as diligent right away till I feel that I have life under control. We are also having a university student arriving Aug 26th to live with us, homeschooling to start, more peeps visiting and a suite to finish. JUST a bit of work....lol

I'm so excited though. 
AND check out my new Quay glasses....SWOOON swoon and swoon. I love them


With this hot weather I am so ready for winter. I know I know...laugh away. I really truly AM. I am a cold weather peep. With sun all winter I will need these lovelies.....oh and more bathing suits for summer. Geepers...never worn my suit so much!! LOL. MY pal Laura has a great one that I'm totally going to steal! ahahahah!!

OK OK...gotta run. September budget meeting and trying to figure out music class schedules for the girls.....brain hurts.

TTFN!! I'll be back. House pics...the whole shabanga!!

LOVE LOVE
Jen









No comments:

Post a Comment