Here is a quick tour of the inside of the house. Still much to be done BUT here's an idea.
This is Grace and Hopes room. It's such a nice big room and the closets in this 1960's home are amazing!
This is Sophie's room. She now has a bunk bed on the wall you see me taking a pic! Bwahahahahha!!!
Living room. Sorry bad pic.
Bathroom. Used to have just a shower. We had to add some extras.
My REAL life room....lol
Artwork and laundry on bed. Very chic.
We have a whole downstairs that is divided into two areas. Our area and a suite.
This is our laundry room. I would still like to spruce this up. Once you see all the BEFORE pics you will now how hard my hubs worked. Basically a GUT.
Basement with TV and toys/games for the kids. Just nice to have another space.
To the left there is a door with a guest room. Currently set up for out university Japanese student who will be living with us .
Next up. One bedroom legal suite that is just about done.
Kitchen and bathroom to the left.
Best part of this house is the BONES and the little nooks and crannies that are everywhere!! Well thought out. This is the built in desk right in the hallway. I love it.
Kitchen/dining room. This winter it will all be painted white including the built in in the dining room. Love this kitchen. Just in front of the sink is an opening that looks into the sunroom.
Our place has really been over hauled! I'll put up more pics as the progress continues.
Here are some before shots from MLS so not the best. When I came up in Feb I fell in love with this place right away as I could see the potential. The other places we looked at didn't feel like home. We ended up getting a faro price on this place. FYI- homes here are close to the same price as Langley! Lol it's nuts! Not as cheap as peeps think.
Living room . Wallpaper on almost every wall. My poor husband :(
Sunroom aka- our school room
The girls rooms were actually ALL ONE BIG ROOM. Yikes!!!! We added a wall and doorway to make it two rooms.
This area has been completly revamped as a one bedroom suite. Much to show after it's complete!
Living room
Another shot! Ahhhhhhh!!!
All in all! Wow! So thankful and completely blessed. We love houses like this. I need a house with character and not cookie cutter. Major props to my hubs who worked like a dog all day at work THEN came home to work all evening! Oh man. This means so much to me. Hardworking men. Always said I need to find a man like my dad. Works so so hard.
Anyways!!!!! There ya go! Lots more to do and I'm pumped. Many blogs in the works. I really do love blogging!!!
Love love
Jen
























No comments:
Post a Comment