Life really doesn't stop does it? unless its deliberate. I find my days filled. I do not have us over scheduled BUT man oh man.....I found myself thinking today as I often "forget" this is freaking hard. I do not stop all day.
I keep a tidy house. It may not be DEEP cleaned BUT tidy.I homeschool prep once the kids are in bed, one TV show while folding laundry...I'm DONE this is why I'm a grandma..LOL!!.
From 5-630am it is ME time....that's it. I really NEED it. My husband knows this is key for our family. Gym or at home....I work hard, focus, devotions, journal coffee and BING 6:45 #1 is awake ready to snuggle and have some time with just me..... ME.Chats, deep thoughts...reconnect. I need to be ready to tackle a day..... For others!!!
I'm consumed by so many pulling me in different directions. That that hour and a half is crucial. That is where I find ME again...re-connect. "Oh there you are"........"HI".......I've lost myself before. NOT again!
So for those of you that laugh that I get up at 5am to just "workout". You are sadly mistaken. It is much much deeper than that. Mentally, physically, spiritually....as the HEAD OF A HOUSE I need to be in check. For me this is how it works out WELL......its my thing. I need it.

No comments:
Post a Comment