Ho hum! Lessons at 5pm are always super special! Poor Hope just wants to be 3 so she can start swimming and NO I don't enrol her in the "parent participation" classes. No one has time for that!!! Lol!
We did the everyday for 2 weeks classes which I find are the best for my kids. Both did great and new sessions starts mid October.
Even just registering them ALL for lessons around the same time and availability was insane. My head and brain were bleeding. But it all worked out.....55 hrs later! And a screaming toddler who has gotten into the rice because I had to "concentrate"!!! All in all swim lessons are a non negotiable for us.
The fluffs have started music classes and they love it. Then soccer late October.
Phewf!
Homeschooling has been going really really well. Surprising myself here! lol!
Gotta run....... Off to a little field trip to the pet store to look at and discuss underwater plants. Ohhhh exciting times :)
TTFN! More blogs to come. Our last visitors left yesterday and while I love having them here it is so nice to have some time JUST us! phewf.
LOVE LOVE
Jen

No comments:
Post a Comment