Monday, July 23, 2012

Birfday

Well, I'm 34. Happy Birfday to me. Happy day.

I have a few pretty special peeps who go out of their way to spoil me and plan a evening with the girls.
I'm not one that NEEDS to go out for dinner, dance, or do something extravagant. Literally comfy clothes, hanging out and chatting is the most fun for me.

Christa had planned for a bunch of lovelies to get together last Saturday night! Oiy...I was so needing a bit of a break.

Here are some of the goodies. DROOOOLLLL


Christa's favorite coconut/pinapple cake. She made this for me when Hope was born. seriously. I had 2 pieces that night and another 4 pieces the NEXT DAY. It is prob my most favorite cake ever.



HI, Nikko sushi...spicy tuna rolls. MY MOST FAV EVER! I cannot even explain to you the depth of my love for these :) ;)

Here are the ladies. I know I know. Its soooo hard to see where Christa is? She totally just blends into the backgroud. Dontcha think?....bahhahahah!!! HEEeellooo sunglasses. Only can SHE pull that off. ;)
Also missing the lovely Lisa B? Where the heck are ya girl? peeing? Also, the one who graciously gave me the nickname "CHIPPER". After a hilarious moment where she said she wokeup in a funk. Checked facebook and there I had put on my status that I was up at 6am "worshipping with the birds"....bhahaha!! Flippen Jen Stare!!!

We laughed so hard about that one!
I'm not always chipper....really! Ask my hubs. I'm not the nicest person at times...eep.


ANNNNDD the master baker herself. Christa christa.
Still thinking about that cake. Still.

Needless to say I was spoiled and BEYOND blessed with some cash to go spend on a pair of new boots for the fall.

I've never worn boots.

You know the ones you wear with skinnies BECAUSE I NEVER WORE anything but crazy wide leg or flared jeans. You cannot tight roll(hello 80's) enough those suckers. Just looks hideous. Not to mention the fact that my calves are the size of Nantucket.
They have shrunk but still need to find wide ones to fit the beasts!!

Thank you to all who wished me well :) It was a great day
LOVE LOVE
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment