Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Random Tuesday

Just a random dog
.....still laughing....


I really need to:


- wax my eyebrows (hey, why don't I tint them darker....duh, I have all the stuff to do it and I know what to do) *roll eyes*

- Beat my last run time by one minute

- vacuum my van out...crumb factory

- organize under my sink

- find a good book to read

- spend longer in prayer

- dead head about 500 gazillion flowers in my yard

- clean the girls ears

- mend a few of Ryans work pants that he asked me to fix a millenium ago

- get dinner prepped as I"m sitting here blogging in peace.

- buy some new sunglasses as mine are so ratty

- vacuum the little corners that never get done propery

- cut all the girls finger nails and toe nails, sheesh! Takes forever. The little things take the longest.

- Go through Hope's dresser and pull out her to small clothes and shoes. She has the biggest feet so far of them ALL. Maybe she will be 6'2 like dad? I hope not......

- give the coffee maker a MAJOR clean and flush...oh and the stove/oven
Probably hasn't been done in months...many months *shame rattle*




We all have things, I think especially as women of things that are constantly flying through our head that needs to get done!

Details like these that really don't get done on a regular basis BUT still need to get done!
ANYHOOOOOOoooooo....Enjoy the day
Still laughing over that dog picture...bahhahahah!!! AND my random house. I'm odd today. yikes.


Chipper ( my new nickname from a dear friend L.B) is over and out.
LOVE LOVE
Jen 

No comments:

Post a Comment