Monday, May 28, 2012

Miracles

Do you believe in miracles?


Without going into TOO much detail. Things have become VERY unstable financially for us the last month or so. The nature of Ryan's business and the the reliance of builder paying on time is TRICKY!
I know that If I call upon my brothers and sisters to pray and stand with us in a difficult time is the best thing I can do. Its out of our hands. God knows and we need to have faith and believe that the $$ that we need will come to us "somehow".

So on a VERY UNCERTAIN, scary, shaky day! This little note appeared on my front door. Inside was this note that was exactly what I need to hear AND a cheque for a substantial amount of $$.
I literally fell to my knees as I closed the door and wept.
What an incredible answer to prayer.

Not only does God provide. He provides more that what we need. At the same time unknowingly my husband received a GOOD chunk of money.

I called him BAWLING..not able to talk on the phone. He was bawling and we both were NOT talking...lol..
Just saying how good God is. He always provides. For us it always seems at the LAST minute. Because unknowingly 12 hours later we wake up to a WARM fridge and my hubby's brakes on
the truck died. $900 later...ugh!
BUT we had the $. If we didn't have it it would have stressed us out to the max as things were tight beyond tight!
So God provided what we DIDN'T even see coming!

Things are FAR from over BUT having these little miracles appear on your door strengthen your faith SOOOO much. So be encouraged that God does listen and hear our prayers.
Our hope and goal though this "testing/fire" period is that soon we will be able to breathe again and start to give extravagantly again.
Its my heart to be able to have enough to give to someone financially who needs it. For now, cards/flowers/notes/texts are where its at. Which is amazing.
God knows where my husband and I would like to be.....all in his time.

WE are thankful for this dry/desert/testing time. Even though it sucks. We know that we will walk through this even STRONGER than before and able to share and encourage others who have done the same.

If God speaks to your heart to give. DO you? Even out of nothing?



BE ENCOURAGED!
We are still and continue to be humbled by his mercy and grace. We will not forget!
LOVE LOVE
Jen

2 comments:

  1. I remember always hearing this at church "God is in the business of miracles" and it's true, nothing...absolutely nothing is too much for Him.

    thank you for your reminder today, I needed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luuuuuuuuuv!!!!! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete