Not sure about you but I find myself cleaning/tidying/de-cluttering/prepping ALLLLLL day JUST to maintain a house. I also somehow in there fit in teacher, art teacher, lego builder and nurse...lol...
I don't sit down. Ever.
In a way I know this is MY way of keeping control of my house. It's not surprise I'm a control freak, BUT it makes my house full of peace when things are just running smoothly.
We all know how quickly a house can go from clean/tidy to a cluttered MESS in 2 seconds where you feel so overwhelmed and scattered....or...Maybe that is just me...lol..
We all know how quickly a house can go from clean/tidy to a cluttered MESS in 2 seconds where you feel so overwhelmed and scattered....or...Maybe that is just me...lol..
I've noticed since having Hope that I've really have to be ONE step ahead of everyone! It REALLY helps to make my day fun, enjoyable and not stressy.
I have clothes ironed and layed out for the day, I have jammies layed out for bedtime. I have coffee made for the next day, dishwasher soap in the machine ready to go, cereal in bowls ready for Sophie to help with in the am, dinner prepped, meals planned, one load of laundry a day and folded the same day.
I do a BIG chore each day vacuum, bathrooms,dusting, windows, etc......
Its the same for my personal life....up 6amish, get ready, read bible, drink my cup of actual HOT coffee of the day, open blinds, windows and soon enough I hear the feet coming down the hall! The day begins 6:45ish.......ends roughly 7pm.
This post really didn't make much sense...lol...Just a rambling of a glimpse into the day
CHOOSE to have a great day, make a decision to enjoy the day REGARDLESS of your emotions!
LOVE LOVE
Jen
Jen

No comments:
Post a Comment