Ohhhh MAN!!! March 29th is the BIG day.....eeeeep. So just about 4 weeks left. I. AM. ON. A. MISSION!
I've been in 1st place for the last few weeks, but not by much. All the ladies are incredible so really it comes down to just a few pounds difference. They are all stepping up their game determined to not let me win. GUESS what? Makes me work 100times harder. I'm really watching my food and making REALLY smart decisions and my workouts are harder/faster/stronger than ever. I start the workout usually tired and not motivated but once that 10 minute mark comes and goes I'm ready to ROCK.
I've been in 1st place for the last few weeks, but not by much. All the ladies are incredible so really it comes down to just a few pounds difference. They are all stepping up their game determined to not let me win. GUESS what? Makes me work 100times harder. I'm really watching my food and making REALLY smart decisions and my workouts are harder/faster/stronger than ever. I start the workout usually tired and not motivated but once that 10 minute mark comes and goes I'm ready to ROCK.
I've had a few people approach me asking me for tips of what I am doing. OK, are you ready......WORKING MY A$$ OFF....that is how! There is no secret pill or shake. I'm literally eating to fuel my body! MMmmm...what a concept. Eat to live...not LIVE to eat!...bahahh!! No really, I'm eating a ton of veggies, lean meats and limiting but not eliminating carbs. Just choosing smarter. I'm also drinking more water than I ever thought possible...bahha! As for working out....6 days a week, one hour a day! BUT for me and my crazy life right now that means 30minutes in the afternoon (Jillian Micheals ripped in 30) and then I run at night for 30-45 minutes (intervals 10/11 run with 1 minute fast walking). That's it....and my biggest thing is NO EXCUSES.....seriously!
Here are a few pics.....at 214lbs, then 198lbs, then 190lbs (in the zebra). I am currently as of today 188lbs :) ;)

I really needed the help.When I used to shop I shopped to "hide" areas that I disliked and I had to stay clear of anything that showed my rolls/back fat/kid tummy/ cellulite ect....lol...Can anyone relate to that?..lol..
So to try on items because they were cute without worrying about rolls ect....was incredible. A few times I got a little misty because I couldn't believe how much my body had changed. I was trying on size 10 clothes and size M?? SIZE M??? when was the last time I was a M? I dunno....GRADE 2??? Bahhahaha!! kidding but you know what I mean.
Yes, there are 2 cardigans. What you say? CARDIGANS? I know...I kept saying to Christa "really?"...but, I LOOOOVVE them. They just complete the outfit and define the waist which is always a good thing. Here are the lovely goodies.....SWWWOOOONNNNN.....
ANYHOOOooooo...I'm off to bed! Hope's been partying at 4am for an hour or so for few nights now, so I'm dog tired...Zzzzzz! What the heck is up with that? Crazy kid.....
LOVE LOVE
Jen
You Rock Mama!!!! Way to go, love the clothes, can't wait to see them on you! XoXo*S
ReplyDeleteYou are so GREAT!!! I could use your help shopping for clothes, you always look so put together, and well accesorized!
ReplyDelete