When this song was released it has been my "Anthem" song ever since.
Do any of you have a certain song that when you listen to it it just gets you right to the core of your soul?
This song does that for me. In every circumstance that I am facing.
It picks me up when I feel distant from God (in the desert).
It helps me when I'm weak and in a fire/trials (growing season).
It strengthens the fighter in me when there is a battle to be won and triumph is on its way.
It prepares me for the harvest, when favor flows, knowing I'm being filled to be emptied again. Everything I've received I WILL SOW
The strength and power of this song is incredible. I sing it at the top of my lungs declaring His victory over my life. I sing it as a PRAYER, not just a song.
Click on the video and crank up your volume. Listen to the words, listen to it a few times to let it sink in
We had a women's event at our church last night and it was powerful. I could blog about what the speaker spoke about for hours but I just felt like I needed to share a few thing that really struck my heart HARD.
With having 3 small kids some days I forget WHY I AM really HERE? God, what is your purpose for my life?
He knows me. He knew me before I was born. He watched me as I being formed in my mothers womb.
He has a plan.
I need to be CONFIDENT in who God made me to be.
I need to use and not ever forget the gifts/dreams that god has given me. Some of my gifts are a bit *cough* dusty and may be in the back hall closet due to the season of my life. BUT ohhh man, they are there just waiting to erupt. I also can't compare my gifts to others!! every little bit plays a HUGE part in his master plan. Its like nose hairs...in the day to day life of our human body they are such a simple thing BUT they play a HUGE ROLE in our body as a whole.BAHAHH! ok, I'm being silly. Its late and I've been wanting to post this for a while. BACK to seriousness.....
I feel like the season of life I'm in right now is just a "waiting" period and I need to be patient. BUT in the meantime. I need to love more, encourage more, bless more, help more, strengthen more, sharpen more, hug more, cry more, laugh more, believe more and pray more.....and on......
We don't have an exact plan of WHAT God has planned for our lives BUT are you willing to let him use you for what he has created you for??
I hope this all made sense...my eyes are falling off my face.
I just wanted whoever is reading this to feel encouraged in knowing that God has a purpose and a plan for you life.
Love love
Jen
I've never heard this song {I live under a rock} but I LOVE it!!!! Seriously, so good. Love your words today, thanks for sharing! Xo*S
ReplyDeleteOne of my favourite analogies from the past while is one from the Relate Church women's conference I was at last year...where the speaker (Diane Wilson) used a boat analogy to explain our seasons and purposes in life....she asked, "what kind of vessel are you?"
ReplyDeleteThen she dove into the idea that just as a boat has a "dry dock" experience to get ready and prepared for sailing the open water - so too do we - as women of God - need a dry dock experience to get READY for moving into all the things He has planned for us to do. So, all that to say, be confident in the dry dock, that He is perfecting you for when you launch into open water (and sometimes stormy seas)....whether you're a tug boat, dingy, merchant ship or cruise ship....we all have a unique purpose that often exceeds anything we could imagine. Keep on going...can't wait to see all that God has planned for you! xx