Meander:
On our way to church on Sunday we noticed this lady that seemed to just be meandering down the street. No real rhythm to her step, no intentional look on her face, swinging her arms aimlessly, a smile and and just enjoying the beautiful blue day HOLD ON - WAIT, maybe she has a special condition? I dunno. All I know is it stirred in us a conversation about such meandering.
Who meanders anymore? Who? I think the "art" of meandering is officially OVER. With this fast paced world, things to do, people to see, places to go....no one just goes for a walk for the fun of it because they have 3 hours to spare, and takes their time looking at every twig, flower, leaf. Instead we take pictures with our iphones on Instagram...bahahha!!
Meandering can be added into EVERY part of our lives. I'd like to start meandering more. Just taking my time and not rushing around like a "bull in a China shop"- thx grandma, or a mad fool or like a chicken with its head cut off. S.L.O.W down....breathe more, enjoy more, play more, laugh more!
Have a fab day!
LOVE LOVE
Jen
Meandering can be added into EVERY part of our lives. I'd like to start meandering more. Just taking my time and not rushing around like a "bull in a China shop"- thx grandma, or a mad fool or like a chicken with its head cut off. S.L.O.W down....breathe more, enjoy more, play more, laugh more!
Have a fab day!
LOVE LOVE
Jen

Are we going meandering tomorrow-across the line?
ReplyDelete