So, we decided on Friday that we were packing up the clan do go hang out on Golden Ears moutain. We talk about this mountain all the time because sitting down to a meal we stare at its beauty every day. Love that about where I live.
As a mom you know how much little details go into the packing process that you need to consider. What ifs? I I like to pack and have every little detail there and organized. Just in case. Especially having Hope...its not like she can eat some bark if we ended up getting stuck on the moutain. WE need to be prepared. Ryan has his emergency wilderness first aid and I feel really good knowing if something happened we'd be in good hands. you never know especially on a hike and in the moutains. I have some doozy stories to share some time! Just thankful we didn't have kids at the time....bahahah!!
It was one of the best days we have had as a family of 5. WE were in our ELEMENT!!! All 4 of my loves, outdoors, sunny, rushing river, tree's, sphagnum moss, cool sticks, cool rocks......LOOOVVEEEE.
Here are some shots of our FUN day
Truly was a WONDERFUL day!
Make the best of your day
LOVE LOVE
Jen

love the photos - glad you had a great family day!
ReplyDeletePs. what the heck is sphagnum moss - sounds beautiful(ish!)