OLDIES BUT GOODIES
(Yes I'm old...yes, I'm 35)
(Yes I'm old...yes, I'm 35)
-McDonald's pizza. OHHH, how I miss it :(
- Going to a video store and searching all the racks for just the right VHS or DVD to take home and watch for the night. So many memories in video stores. So many.
- Timotei Shampoo...remember light green bottle.Smelled so good. Full of parabens...lol..
- This movie *sigh* enough said. Cindy Mancini was THE GIRL. I wanted to be her. Her clothes, hair, tan, style......all of it. The white leather outfit...swwwooooon!! Can't buy me love. CLASSIC
- A loaf of white bread with margarine and fake cheese slices. MMMM!!....Gateway drug!
- THIS music. Its hilarious. I randomly found this playlist on Songza called Ya'll ready for this: 90's jock jams...OHHH YEAHHH!!!.....and I'm totally loving it. I've been running to it for a good two weeks. Each time a song comes on I cannot help but smile and all these memories come flashing back. I must look hilarious when I'm running and I'll do a little dance...lol...
This is my folding laundry room. My bed.
I let the girls jump on the best with music playing and I fold. Everyone is happy. Win win.
So, there ya have it folks. I really do love looking back at some of the things that we used to like as a kid growing up AND still do. HAHAH!!
What are some of your favourites that you miss?
It will make you smile
LOVE LOVE
Jen



No comments:
Post a Comment