I believe in a light that shines and a voice that finds me in the darkest places. I believe in an endless love, who's everything, he's breath and life to me.
I believe God has a son, his only one and he gave him up FOR Me.
I believe in the risen one, his kingdoms here, deaths overcome in me.
I believe he loves me. I believe loves me. I believes he loves me. and that's all I need to know.
I believe in a peace that rules over trials and storms and fear that can be so cruel.
I believe in a wind that blows and a holy ghost and a his fires consumed in me.
- United Pursuit Band, Believe -
P.S- The whole album EP is just insanely good
These are the lyrics to a song that overtakes me when I get into a dark head space. My thoughts and emotions can tend to overtake all my senses. I panic,
I tend to focus on the WAVES of a situation and not His face.
It is a spiral.
Jesus never told us life would be easy. AT all.....
He did tell us that "he would never leave us nor forsake us " Hebrews 13.5
THAT is a promise
So when I get myself into a frazzled funk,I dig deeper into the word. And I pray for a peace. My mind needs rest, my over beating heart, my worry.
His peace just totally washes. NOPE it doesn't take away the "circumstance" it just gives me a peace and a warmth calm that I cannot explain. Helps me to focus again. Brings me back to life. Brings joy.
It is a struggle at times and it takes me many times to ALLOW and trust it. He is with me. He is right beside me going through my thoughts or feelings or challenges with me. I turn it over. I surrender. The A type in me cannot control EVERYTHING. He is not far.
I can't always feel the wind....but when it blows..... WOW!!!!
TRUST
SO if your reading this and you can relate GREAT! your not alone.... We are human and each of us is so uniquely different in how we all deal with stuff. Its wonderful.
I'm just being super vulnerable because with social media these days everybody and their dog is always happy it seems...lol...Lets be real peeps.
If your feeling helpless or in a hole that you can't seem to dig out I'd love to chat further with you. I've been there and understand. Its not fun. Your not alone. You can email me jein78@hotmail.com
LOVE LOVE
Jen
- United Pursuit Band, Believe -
P.S- The whole album EP is just insanely good
These are the lyrics to a song that overtakes me when I get into a dark head space. My thoughts and emotions can tend to overtake all my senses. I panic,
I tend to focus on the WAVES of a situation and not His face.
It is a spiral.
Jesus never told us life would be easy. AT all.....
He did tell us that "he would never leave us nor forsake us " Hebrews 13.5
THAT is a promise
So when I get myself into a frazzled funk,I dig deeper into the word. And I pray for a peace. My mind needs rest, my over beating heart, my worry.
His peace just totally washes. NOPE it doesn't take away the "circumstance" it just gives me a peace and a warmth calm that I cannot explain. Helps me to focus again. Brings me back to life. Brings joy.
It is a struggle at times and it takes me many times to ALLOW and trust it. He is with me. He is right beside me going through my thoughts or feelings or challenges with me. I turn it over. I surrender. The A type in me cannot control EVERYTHING. He is not far.
I can't always feel the wind....but when it blows..... WOW!!!!
TRUST
SO if your reading this and you can relate GREAT! your not alone.... We are human and each of us is so uniquely different in how we all deal with stuff. Its wonderful.
I'm just being super vulnerable because with social media these days everybody and their dog is always happy it seems...lol...Lets be real peeps.
If your feeling helpless or in a hole that you can't seem to dig out I'd love to chat further with you. I've been there and understand. Its not fun. Your not alone. You can email me jein78@hotmail.com
LOVE LOVE
Jen

No comments:
Post a Comment