Sunday, December 29, 2013

Many types of showers


Not sure about anybody else but when I hop into the shower it depends on my day as to what kind of shower I am having.





The 6am after I've worked out shower: 
I know I have precisely half an hour to 45 minutes before my #1 gets up. She is like clockwork. Other two girls....sleepers. My greatest prayer...lol..

This shower is pretty nice. Chill. I can actually shave, exfoliate and maybe just enjoy the hot streaming water. I sip coffee and ready my bible. Those that know me know I choose this option OFTEN. Waking up to this is heaven to me and sets my day. This is what works best for me and my brain.


6:30/45 wakeup late shower:
 I can honestly do a FULL shower in 4 minutes. I've timed myself (Of course)
 I also have the thinnest finest hair so its FAST BUT which also means I can't go days and days without showering and use dry shampoo like some of my fab friends. DONKEY'S!! I wish I  had hair like that!!!. 
This shower has NO extras. Not even a second to enjoy the water. Its a christmas miracle If I remember to wash my face. BUT then it takes me longer because I have to use q-tips to wipe my eyemakeup if I didn't wash my face the night before...Bwahahha!!

A blow dry is a must. If I want flat RAT hair no blow dry.
My makeup is superfast as well. 5 minutes.



The 5pm shower:
Basically this shower happens because I've prob had bootcamp that morning and a morning shower is not an option. SOOOOOO.....hubs is working. OK, dinner is ready. I dish the kids up and I hop into the shower. AKA...disaster fest.....

I can hear them screaming from my shower. I can only imagine the carnage. THIS shower is honestly a lightning speed ROUND. I could win an award.

Ok...I'm done. I run out with my towel back into the kitchen still soaking wet to survey the damage considering the babysitter is arriving at 6pm. NOT bad....ok, back I go to attempt to get ready with Hope throwing my makeup brushes in the toilet and taking out every bandaid and applying it to her now naked body. I GIVE UP.


This is reality. ONE day ....one day....I will have showers without any interruption, without banging on the shower doors asking where I am, without lightening rounds and I'll miss 
this zoo. 

I love my zoo...even though I'm the caretaker and get pee'd on and monkeys throw poo at me.
I Love them.

LOVE LOVE
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment