HOWDY!
I'm here! YESSSSSSSS!!! Feels go good. WHY do I forget to blog? OR more like this is on a list of a TON of things "I WANT" to get done in a day. MAN, so hard trying to balance life of it all. I miss it so much.
I've been purposeful in my days these last few months. Setting a limit on facebook and other social media as I find they SUCK time away and I end up feeling MORE flustered.
WHO HAS TIME FOR THAT?....lol...
Just like this! if you could see my phone on the timer right now as I have allotted myself 15 minutes to GET THIS post done. That is it. Hubs is on his way home and after a busy week all I want to do is snuggle on the couch with him, watch a movie and fall asleep within in 10 minutes....bwahahah!! Its the truth! I know I'm not alone.
My trip to Guatemala has really opened my eyes and heart to MANY things. I have so much to write about it. All I know is when LIFE gets a bit crazy as of right now!! eeeeps!..... It helps so much to have this new perspective and a husband who is a talker (OH boy is he...lol..) and we will stand firm and pray together when life gets a bit chaotic. AND...prob the best set of friends ever. REAL friends. Who can talk about poo, life, farts, craziness...blah blah! Its cool.
Ok, so I'm back......7 minutes later. KID crying, fingers stuck in a door, snack, poo issues in the bathroom and my friend Jamie just called ( I told her I was blogging and she is the best and says SEE YA! )15 minutes is not uninterrupted minutes RIGHT? right?
Maybe when I'm 90
For those who may be new to my blog. HI!!
I write how I talk and I'm a very expressive person so I write in CAPS and !!!!!! all the time and I tend to exaggerate and I"m sarcastic. I really just write this for me...as its so therapeutic and you can take it or leave it. I'm a journal gal and this to me is more like a "LIFE" journal rather than a DEEP thoughts, God dreams on paper intense journal (MY real paper journals)
Ok. 18:45.3 seconds.
I"m outta here. Laundry needs to bed done, dinner started, I'm thirsty and stink since I haven't showered since bootcamp at 9:30 this am. TRUTH.
AND..........I just wanna shut down all media. SOOOOOO ADIOS amigas......
Have an incredible WEEKEND. It is Christmas decorating at the Stare house this weekend. So I'm pumped. AND hubs decided to putty all the nicks in the walls 2 nights ago???? we will painting as well....WHY OH WHY???!!!!
LOVE LOVE
Jen
No comments:
Post a Comment