Seventy Five Cents
(Disclaimer: Note the callus forming on my hands from bootcamp and weights? ....crazy...)
Needed to do a few little errands with the girls today. I save a couple errands that I know they love for Saturdays when Sophie is home.
One is Bosley's pet store. It is one of their favourite places to go. Dog fanatics.
The other place.
IGA in Walnut Grove...aka: Grandma scooter ville
Mini shopping carts and THIS
That is why the .75cents were so important today. Look at poor Hope...lol....If she had her way she would be the RINGLEADER. No one mess with da fool.........
The squeals from excitement could be heard all the way to Whalley B.C...lol..
The squeals from excitement could be heard all the way to Whalley B.C...lol..
Not a very exciting blog today. OH...I found this pic as I was cleaning up my picture stash on my computer
Crazy hey? This was DOWN from 214/16. I think this was low 200's.
I was so proud though....felt great.
I love seeing these pics.
Crazy what a few months of determination will do to a GAL!.....lol...
Well, off to try to go pee ALONE....tip toe. Quietly shut door. Hope they don't hear. Hope no one dies.
LOVE LOVE
Jen
Love this! I need to take a few before photos thanks for the reminder, bet you're glad to have them now!
ReplyDelete