GASP!!
Do I have an actual hobby?
I've been wanting to get to a new fitness goal this year. I don't want to necessarily lose weight. I want to take myself to the next level, new fitness level.
I want to get leaner and shredded. Now that a good chunk of the fat is gone NOW I can focus.
I want to get leaner and shredded. Now that a good chunk of the fat is gone NOW I can focus.
I've started going to a new bootcamp called "The Bootcamp effect"
*sigh*
I'm falling in love with it. Seriously. Its quite hilarious.
I've been going with one of my old friends since grade 8. She has just started getting serious about her health and pushing it. I"m so proud of her.
So, A and I have been honestly talking to the trainers (there is at least 3 there EACH session) with a wealth of knowledge as much AS WE CAN...lol..We are strategic.
The are all incredible athletes (currently) and have a variety of tips and training exercises to benefit everyone.
We have kinda clicked with a trainer called "Kill Bill"
He is kind of like Jillian Micheal's TO ME. MEAN. I like mean. I like mean sports. I played with major aggression RUGBY 5+ years in the scrum and 5+ years goalie for a woman's ice hockey team. I LOVE IT.
I think this is why I'm loving this bootcamp. its very aggressive. No WILLY NILLY! If you don't want to work?...fine...your not going to get to your goals OR see results. If you don't want to eat well after they have laid it all out for you...fine..Don't expect change.
BE THE CHANGE
Bill has been there to push A and I to a totally new level I HAD NO IDEA I COULD DO. Wow.
When you have done 90 burpees and could pretty much barf in his face. HE GETS in your face and encourages (with a yell) you. Lots of praise...lots.
He tells me often. BREATHE, relax your face, open your eyes (because I'm so out of breathe), BREATHE....lol
So needless to say next week with Bill is going to be interesting. We asked him to really hone in on us if he sees us not FULLY engaging in the session.
He says our eyes change when we are in THE ZONE. its true. No playing around. Enough is enough.
I actually need to take some pic's NOW and then after a month of bootcamp. It has been 2 weeks and I can see a dramatic difference muscle tone wise. Its intense.
So I'm really so excited about this next chapter. Where am I going to go?
I've had a few inquiries about starting a bootcamp.....GULP.....
Mmmmm. not to sure. I'm not Mrs Nice Jen.
I have to give MAJOR props to my husband who works so stinking hard, gets home eats dinner, we put the kids to bed together (OR its just me a good chunk of the time) and then I'm off to bootcamp at 7:15.
He has been so supportive and incredible. I feel guilty a bit....He thinks I'm nuts and is proud that I have finally found something I really love. Blessed by him.
I do. I love it. I think I found my passion. I've always loved people. NOW maybe? I can help others who are struggling like I was for almost 10 years. Well, all my life.
Exciting to see where God will take me with this. How I can get it out from my head into someones heart THAT IS tricky. I just want to encourage others who feel like there is NO hope. I understand. I've been there.
LOVE LOVE
Jen

Love this! You're such an encouragement! ;)
ReplyDelete