Friday, January 18, 2013

Here I am *hand waving like a crazy person*

I am here!



My normal GO TO lap top died so I'm working from a lap top I call our "grandma laptop" She is so old and a bit slow BUT never seems to die on us! I just love her.

2013 so far has been really cool so far.

Some new perspectives, changes and challenges.

You know what? I think I'm growing up....bwahahha!

Things that used to bother me DON'T anymore. Things that used to bring me down or keep me worrying DON'T anymore. I've been really intentional in a few KEY things.

1. Getting in the word BEFORE the house awakes

2. Making the time to plan out healthy meals for my family

3. Making the time to set some fitness goals (My 1st ever hobby....lol...)
Hubs has been asking me for 10+ years. "Don't you have anything you LOVE to do?"
I mean there were a FEW things but nothing that DRIVES me or enlists a passion from me.
More on this later.

4. Getting up in general before the house to get ready, have clothes laid out the night before LUNCHES made...blah blah. Saves my sanity. Honestly

5. Drinking more water and hopefully soon some YUMMY tea.

6. Spending TIME with the people I love.

MAKING THE TIME AND CHOOOOOOOSING TO DO THEM!

Many sad stories of families battling INSANE circumstances. Its just not fair. I don't understand how God works sometimes nor are we supposed to. It just breaks my heart.

If you are feeling some areas of your life are hectic or getting out of control. Take a moment or two OR three days. FIGURE IT OUT. Why? are you feeling this way? What can you do about it? What can you do to change this circumstance?

Sometimes its a simple solution and you think "Why didn't I do this before?" Or it's a something that may take longer. You need to be patient and allow everything to "unpack" THEN you can start rebuilding.

Be so blessed today!
 Love love
Jen

EDITED TO SAY: OIY, I wrote this yesterday and today has been a real DOOZY so far...lol...So, I'm leaning on what I read today in the word. "But you oh Lord are my shield around me, my glory and the one who lifts my head high"
YES, I will not allow LIFE's fiery darts to attack me and steal my JOY. NO way Jose

Putting on the garment of praise....well, over top of my armour. LOOK OUT.
BOOM!

1 comment: