Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas has arrived

Words cannot describe my excitement this Christmas. The 1st Christmas in 6 years I am not either pregnant or have a small infant to care for. Praise the lord....happy dance, skipping down the road, square dancing...YES, I'm happy :))))
 
The kids are at such a FUUUUUNNN age. I love it and I am savouring it. They are only so little for so long and I'm really realizing this. Life is to short. Things have been a bit wonky in my family recently and I continually smile (some days are really hard to not stay in a funk) BUT I need and want such a thankful as to where we are now. PERSPECTIVE.
 
That seems to be my WORD of the year. It's awesome.PERSPECTIVE. God is awesome.
 
 
We had to pick the perfect tree. Our favourite. A noble fir
 
 
Each year the girls rotate who gets to put the angel on the top of the tree. It was Grace's turn. WELL....she was thrilled beyond words......
 
 
 
Our Christmas tree this year is huge and thick. I love it. I let the girl pretty much fully decorate it. It was honestly hard for me to just LET GO and let them do what they want...lol.... Its a Christmas tree. So magical and special for them. Who cares. Let them do what they want. They are at an age that is so exciting and fun. This makes me happy.
 
I love my GOD , love my outstanding hubby and.
 Love the kids.
 
I am blessed. Beyond blessed.
THANKFUL
 
 
LOVE LOVE
Jen
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment