Monday, October 8, 2012

Heavy heart

I know its been 20,000 years since I last posted but as usual life creeps up and blogging is the last on the list "If I have time"..lol..Unfortunately as I just ADORE blogging.

Anyways. In the last 2 weeks I've had news from people quite close to me of friends/family REALLY sick. Like cancer sick, like an incurable disease sick (she is 9), like finding tumors in your body sick, like life and death surgery sick :(



When I hear news like this my heart actually stops. I can't breathe. I immediately try to wrap my mind around this. Why?. Why, does this have to happen to them?

The answer is not so simple. We have no idea. God loves us plain and simple. He has a plan that is FAR FAR FAR FAR above our deepest understanding. Truthfully it makes me mad at 1st, then I cry, then I just get to my knee's and pray and trust. That is all I can do. I have no control over what happens BUT I can pray my butt off and believe and fight for those people.

It kills me. Especially if I put myself in that mothers position OR the husbands position. I have these people on my prayer mirror and they weigh on my heart almost at all times. How can it not? How can I not SIMPLY pray for them? As I fall asleep as I wake up. They are on my hearts.

As they are going through the STORMS of their lives. I sit at home 'thankful' in a way (crazy) that things like this just change MY perspective on day to day life INSTANTLY! Little things don't bug you. You forgive instantly, you love instantly. Life it to short to be crabby and miserable. MAKE A CHOICE.

I wish I had eloquent words to tell them when I see them BUT I don't ;( I wish I did. Not a gift of mine....lol..

Anyways. Kind of a "perspective" week. Its a good thing. Good for the soul.

Love the ones around you EVERYDAY.
LOVE LOVE
Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment