MORNING!!!!
Who loves Mondays?
I love the fresh feeling of the week BUT getting back into that "pace" is tough after a weekend where we were under the weather. Rest is good.
Have to start the blog with this......Sophie was getting out of the van last night and one of the arm rests caught her right in the pee pee (is what I call it most of the time) YET, she blurts out "OH MAN, that bumped me right in my BA-GINA!!!!" Well, Ry and I couldn't stop laughing. It was a great end to the weekend. Especially after the drawing she did with Cinderella's puffy sleeves that look exactly like BOOBS! Gah, This kid keeps us on our toes.
As I was in my office...aka- sink/kitchen area. I stopped to be thankful for what I have. This little saying I found on pinterest then uploaded it to Costco for .15cents and put it in an old picture frame. VOILA. Decor on a budget.
I read this everyday 8 gatrillion times a day. AS I read it in the hustle and bustle of life it forces me to slow down and it calms my whirlwind mind. I'm glad I placed it there.
This mat we bought 3 years ago and it is the best investment in my kitchen. Its an actual chef mat. Its a type of gel base inside but BOY OH BOY your feet/legs feel so nice on this baby! I love it. I noticed they are selling a version of them at Costco for $25 I think and that is a SMOKING deal considering we paid close to $100 for ours. GO GET ONE!...you can thank me later ...lol...
Go ahead...roll your eyes!! lol....Like I used to do!
THIS IS A SIMPLE simple thing you can do everyday or every other day when you shower. If you don' t shower often then do it every time you do laundry. Oh, wait a minute that might actually be more than one time a day? mmmmm....
I've been doing it for a good 2 weeks and it takes MAX 3-4 minutes (dep on who's going to interrupt you). 3 minutes people. You can do this. When you 1st start you man think your going to die...but I promise it will get easier because you are getting STRONGER. How awesome is that?
Don't start tomorrow eating well and exercising. Do it today! Today is a bit of a nutso day and I need to fit in a workout at some point. I feel better. It is the best thing I've ever done. This getting healthy stuff rocks!
I have a post in the works about running and why I love it and why losing weight has helped me in so many ways. Life changer.
Well, I can hear the rustle of little stinky girls waking up so I must leave and tackle the day.
Enjoy it.
Be thankful, try smiling WAY more than normal today, be silly with your kids and make good decisions about what you are going to put into your body. AS I type this I remember the 2 pieces of pumpkin pie I had last night....mmmm....pie. Everyday its a choice.
TODAY IS A NEW DAY!!!
TODAY IS A NEW DAY!!!
Praise the Lord.
Oh, and a side note!! If you attend a church that has podcasts available to you on the website. TAKE advantage of them. OR find a church that does that online. Its amazing and a great way to spend the time while driving or running listening to the word of God. Life changing!!
LOVE LOVE
Jen




No comments:
Post a Comment