Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Hope floats

 My momma took the big girls over night on Saturday night. Ryan was recovering from his snip, so miss H and I went on a little shopping trip.
Just the two of us.

As some of you may know I hoard my birthday/Christmas $$. I don't just go gallivanting around town and just spend my $$ on anything.

I need KEY classic wardrobe pieces and If I don't find anything I will not buy some neon pink "Hi, its in style for 2 minutes sequin tank top" - sorry H&M

It also was Saturday which means.....CHEAT DAY

When I was pregnant with Hope I found out about red velvet cupcakes from the store "Cupcakes"
I've tried others and they do not compare. Don't get me started.
I would easily have 2 a week. I'd send my mom, who works in North Van to pick me up a couple when she came over every week...bahahhah! so bad.

AND when Hope was born she bought me 6....6 people. That is like how excited a dog gets when he puts his head out of a moving vehicle. I was pumped.

Since I was headed out to South surrey to the outlets I stopped in for a couple little yummies.


We had a blast. Near the end Hope ripped off her head band and was ready for a nap BUT she is a trooper. And shopping with ONE child is like a holiday! Seriously....

I was ready for a nap. 99% of the time I put Hope down for a nap..and 99% of the time she makes No peep and sleeps for over 2 hours. WELL...I decided for the 1st time in 100 years I'd have a nap. Of course Hope decided she wouldn't nap and play for 45 minutes. Awesome. WHYYYY for the love of all the cats and dogs in the world!!!! WHYYYY!!!

I just wanted to sleep. I napped for 10 minutes. wow...so awesome. wow.


Fun day! I really just wanted a good classic 20 minute re-charge nap as I knew we'd be up late watching movies and eating our cookie sheet size of nachos (no kidding)

Enjoyed ONE child
LOVE LOVE
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment