As usual its taken me 3DAYS to post this. I'm not kidding when I tell you no matter the time of day I attempt to do this. My computer freezes, the youtube video just deleted itself?, and the font won't change?
Anytime I post about God THIS is what happens. Its getting a little obvious Mr. S is NOT happy with me.
Anytime I post about God THIS is what happens. Its getting a little obvious Mr. S is NOT happy with me.
GUESS WHAT? Not going to stop me.
This song stops me in my tracks every time! It is like the word of God. Just CUTS to my soul. Instantly I'm humbled and fall to my knees.
Have you EVER sat in silence and just let your spirit pray to GOD? NO words? No words to get in the way of maybe the failure, sin, stress you have been trying to ignore or push aside? Even though we know God knows all....sometimes the silence is MORE truthful! Oh boy, can I say that it is incredible? TO just sit in SILENCE and listen. I like to think that Jesus is sitting right beside me with my head on his shoulders just holding me. I instantly start to weep and let it go.
You know that feeling when your on the verge of tears or stressed and someone just comes to give you a hug and you just LOSE it? You've been holding it in for so long that the protection, safety of that person is there so you can just let it go.? eeep. maybe that is only me...bhahha!! Truthfully some days I will avoid a hug from certain people because they have the hug that just gets me if I'm feeling overwhelmed. Even if Ryan just looks at me...he knows...and I cry...bahahah!!
When I feel like I'm getting in the way of my own thoughts when I'm praying I just GO SILENT. When are we EVER silent? ever? sleeping is the only time really?
I know for ME......the noise of life, music, technology, friends, family, events, schedules is just to much for me to handle some days. THIS is when I take some time to be silent. Close my eyes and just let God speak, wash, flow and cleanse and LOVE.
Sometimes I haven't spoken a WORD but feel like I've had the best prayer time. God knows our hearts, our desires our fears. He knows what we are going to say/do before we do. Its no surprise to him.
Sometimes I haven't spoken a WORD but feel like I've had the best prayer time. God knows our hearts, our desires our fears. He knows what we are going to say/do before we do. Its no surprise to him.
Making time to be silent before the LORD is SO important to me. I've learned the VERY hard way to not let things back up inside my heart. I used to tuck all my emotions away neatly into different parts of my heart......but that was BAD NEWS BEARS it just slows ate away at me....torture. Now I just talk it out, pray it out, or write it out....works wonders.
As for me I'd like to learn more and grow more. One of my favorite verses in the bible that I SO relate to is Jeremiah 17:7-8
"But blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence. They are like trees planted on a riverbank, with roots that reach deep into the water. Such trees are not bothered by the heat or worried about the long months of drought. Their leaves stay green, and they go right on producing delicious fruit."
I love trees with deep STRONG, TOUGH, DURABLE roots. They will NOT be uprooted, they will stand firm and STAY firm. Through the toughest times. Through the WORST storms of our lives. We may be singed by the fire or have branches torn off.....BUT THAT will not stop us. Our roots are DEEP and strong.
Such a powerful metaphor. I need to keep strong in the word, I need to keep praying and fighting for the battle has just begun, I need to help more and love more.
FINALLY! its done...lol...
Its late and I'm just thankful that after a few frustrating nights its accomplished. Thank you Lord.
Have a wonderful day!!!
LOVE LOVE
Have a wonderful day!!!
LOVE LOVE
Jen
No comments:
Post a Comment